Sunday, December 23, 2012

ZenQ Dessert at Kota Kinabalu

People all around the world. this is the finest and the most mouth watering dessert treat i've ever tasted in my whole entire life.
i happen to be at walking down the Gaya street of kota kinabalu in search of something to satisfy my sweet tooth, and here i am, i  found this shop.
this is the toast series, do note that it is not normal bread, it is danish toast so when you dig into it, oh my, it's crispy on the outside and soft inside.
it cost around Rm16.90 i think, its a portion for two people and above.
i HIGHLY recommend you guys to try it out!!

the lemon sorbet thingy~
sour to overcome all the sweetness we had.

tadaa, reminds me of snowflakes, just that, this ingredient seems much more! you can create your own toppings too! so, walah, this is the topping my mum created. damn, i prefer this than snowflakes because snowflakes ice is just too much, while this is just enough for my appetite.

tadaa, the shop! they have another branch in Sunway Pyramid too, so west and east malaysia can have their own share of taste.
they have it in GURNEY , Penang too! 
goodness, i just know that after i googled their website.
haha, i'm coming back for you!!

one last picture of this once in a lifetime moment. 
i can never forget that taste, it was the best damn dessert i've ever eaten.

xoxo
Ann

18 comments:

  1. emmm yummy !!!
    Love to have one spoon of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos! Yummy foodies! Hope to get a taste of these! :) Hope you'll have a great time my dear! :)

    Hope you can visit me again dear!

    ★❤ New post up! (^_^) ❤★
    Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream SPF20 PA+
    Sharing one of my skin / beauty secrets!

    Ongoing Giveaways!!! (^_^) ♡
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways ★ (International)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appetizing appearance! :)
    Thanks for following and comment.I follow u too ! :D
    xoxo
    http://truskawka-fotografia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I would go to Malaysia in the near future. Can you give me suggestions on places I should visit?

    I have followed back:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I follow you, too :)
    Merry christmas, Nadine ♥
    http://milkwithcoffee.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great and maybe tastes even better :D (drooling)

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that looks delicious! Happy holidays to you :)

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Best Damn Dessert"
    Sounds like something I would say too!
    Following you now :)

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. uuum yummy dessert~
    btw you look a like my friend~ and now i really miss her :3

    i'm following you, mind to follow me back? thank you sweet :3
    TheRainyCats

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you~
    yes, she is really like you.
    hehe btw are you new fashion blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  11. no, my blog is my daily too like you.
    hehehe
    just post about what i want to share~
    not 100% Fashion :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww, it's look really delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha that food looks really yummy c: and merry christmas to you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog,maybe we can follow each other when you like?:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the dress!! thx for your comment, you are so right!!following back by the way;D have a nice day!http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food look delicious~ *Q*
    Thanks for visiting my blog and left comment there..:D you're so sweet..
    and sorry for the late reply, but i've followed you back..:D

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit