Monday, May 7, 2012

My form six uniform


atcually, this is Kolej Sultan Abdul Hamid's form six uniform. the government said that each school had different type of uniform.
So, after May, i had to wear a different type of uniform
BLACK SKIRT!
*roar*


 ahahaha, i smile like a maniac
anyway,
today i heard a lot of ppl get and didn't get UPU
those who didnt get were straight A's student.
seriously, i do feel this is sooo unfair for them. What is the use for them to get such an excelent result with nothing in return??
The government is great, man!

 how's my backside?? XD
anyway, i will feel totally lonely tomorrow. I am not use being around strangers >w<
what more i don't want to be stare at.
"what is that girl doing with thta disgusting blue skirt"
ahahaha, coz my skirt cutting really look odd..

 sideways
haiz,
please please please i hope everything goes well tomorrow
Please don't let me wet my pants
please don't let me humilate myself
please don't let me feel lonely
please please please
*CRY*

haiz, school cannot bring handphone..
WWWOOooatt
i feel hopeless without it. because whenever i have the cellphone beside me, i will feel safe. like whenever i get lost, i won't worry coz i will always have the cellphone to call for help
but
now..
im feelll soooo handicap man!

i shall you miss you

god damn much
bloogg READERS, I WILL UPDATE MY BLOG WEEKLY FROM NOW ONWARDS!
PLEASE BE PATIENT!

xoxo
Ann

1 comment:

  1. You look sassy in that skirt ... gt in from the taylor ?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit