Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lips of a paranoid blogger

 ahaha, i don't remember how i manage to pout my lips to make it fuller without wrinkling my face. >w< i want to do that again, but aaarrgh, i failed..
ahahaha
anyway, i'm posting this up because this may be THE last post for this week
*cry*
sorry readers, school is starting soon.

one of my emo pic from previous photoshoot.
hmm..i was much thinner back then..

went to badminton with the usual gang again! LOL!! i tell you, ME, ANN TAN had never do any sports for the last four years.
N-E-V-E-R
and here i am battling my butt off, trying to serve, trying to hit
which concludes nothing but sweatness .

 seriously, you will feel good if you sweats a lot, you will think
O.O
i have lost a whole load of pound and i'm so proud of it, but then right after badminton, i feed myself with HOLLY GOOD FILLING FOOD which concludes to NOTHING for my diet plan.
i've just tried Spring Leaf's Mexian food egg something something
==''
IT taste awesome, dude!!! even though those tacos were fill with raw vege, woots! totally my taste.
and its sooooo filling, i love it!!! mmm..fill those spaghetti sauce drippping ovver vege + egg stuffed tacos and crispy french fries~~


 i can't count how many times i went out to badminton with them already==
lets see...i think this is the fourth time~~
dude...and after each badminton i feed myself with fat food.
AARGH!
*troll face*
what is the point of working out, right???

 my camera~~~~~~



those were the days~

anyway, i still enjoy OGGY and the cockroaches!
i've been watching it allll day and alll noon and alllll night.
i always though Oggy and Jack are gay though
==

and Courage the Cowardly DOG still scares the hell out of me

*nails bite*

xoxo
ANN



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit