Saturday, March 17, 2012

Femme like you

 my shoe that makes me sprout extra height by 11cm =='' but i still can't reach 170cm with it yet...><''

anyway, there are two things that i anticipate this week. One is SPM RESULT DAY!! which is on wednesday *cross fingers* and THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!
T.T i was about to buy the trilogy books at Times, and then i realize that i have  my last hundred dollar in my wallet..==i must save it for this month, so i let it go..
 u know what? yeah, here's another fact you don't know about me.
I AM AN EASLIY JEALOUS GREENY LITTLE MONSTER..
yeah, people would just say "yeah, all girls are like that"
but no! i'm not some other girls, i'm more towards the extreme..
i had that super high level of jealousy that nobody can compose ><
but i tend to keep it inside my heart, because i'm afraid of what will happen if i do something..
LOL!
so don't get into my nerves..anyway..

anyway, i've just did a combination cover of Cry Cry and Time to love == i think i mention it before..omg, i'm sooo longwinded..anyway..i'm still new in the kpop scene, forgive me, i have to view the english subtitle to atcually get what the girls are singing >< i had to learn their language,

and then i got this stupid and crazy dreams, maybe i can go over to their country and work in their music industry.. Imma interesting in creating their music!! its a total different genre..o.o
 spot the brown hair? ==
 spot the orange peel mask? DEEP DOWN DETOX..the name frightens me, its like it will peel your whole skin off leaving only your flesh and blood ==
i watch too much gore movie ady..i still remember laughing at a scene in SAW where the girl was pull back and her head was slice off..
woots~

anyway, all these photos are taken by my old camera...i just realize camwhoring with my new camera just scream 'PIMPLE!!" its soo clear, it can emphasize your pores, spots and anything ><''
i dont want that..so i use that camera for model full shot
and old camera for camwhores..
woo~
sounds like a plan ==

HUNGER GAMES, I AM HUNGRY FOR YOU!!! *saliva dripping* yuck*wipe*

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit