Friday, February 17, 2012

Sneak Peak

How's the side cut, eh?
here's a sneak preview of my next blogpost.
SIDE CUT!!! lol..crazy over this kind of hair these days, but just like Annick said, Malaysia is a consevative country, so whatever it is, this kind of hair should only walk the streets out of malaysia.
TOMORROW, i am going to be a REAL BIG GROWN UP..
=.=''
hopefully i can manage it.


I have no idea what i had put myself in. I just click on an advertisement in FB, sign myself in for their audition, and didn't know they took it seriously. After more than 10th phone calls and missing one interview last saturday, they gave me another chance tomorrow..
I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT SHOULD I DO..
i told my boss, "sorry, i can't go work tomorrow" at Perlis..
quickly book the air ticket..
and guess what..
Ann Tan, is sitting the aeroplane ALONE for the first time ..><
T.T
if i can pass this test, i really think i am GROWING UP!!
Hehehehehehe..

and i got my driving liscence ady ..
awesome..

wait for me!!!!!
WAIT FOr me..
I miss you <3
( :
only three days, or maybe one week..

xoxo
Ann

1 comment:

  1. we're not suitable to Alor Setar...
    *Including Ellyssa, we always talk about this

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit