Saturday, January 15, 2011

Let down your hair

Bedspread-Keane
Dang, my hair =.='' So long ady...i really need a  new-me haircut..they say if you wanna had it crop short, just do it before you reach college or else if the hair cut didn't suit you, you ended up as a spinster...
Oh yeah, readers...WATCH OUT FOR MY BIGGEST WTF POST THIS COMING THURSDAY!!!
(you just had to wait till Friday while i'm busy uploading it..i wonder how long does it take to upload all those pictures...hrm..)

Ah...if you can spot my brother from this distance, i salute you..lolx!
hehe..my kor kor is among 42 pilots who have flown the Russian-made jet fighter planes...
one proud moment eh?
wait till you see his international conference trip to Japan..he was the only one representing Malaysia ( : ( : (: ( : (: (: (:
(haha..bragging...gimme chance to brag larh.coz i have a low self-esteem)

Seriously, i feel like Demi Lovato..I really feel like Demi...with Joe turning to a new girlfriend first thing he break up with Demi,...I really feel Demi's hurt..
i really do..
and now, i'm going to use Demi's story, i'm going to reinvent myself, just like how she did..
and this is how she moved on..
and how i move on..

xoxo
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit