Thursday, January 20, 2011

50 Dresses

31 pictures, 50 dresses..out from my closet ( : Longest post...
Hullo guys, just counted out my clothes..and discover that i had 50 dresses in my closet..so, yeap, this is how crowded my clothes can be..though, i still complain of lack of clothes coz i always get tired of old clothes easily

1.Vintage dress ( : bought from Sungei Wang, KL

2.Left: My sister's leftovers...so i don't know where is it from..
3.Right: Oh yeah, i love that LBD!!! i haven't wear it not even once! It's from Pots-I
4.Left:One of my sister's hand-me-down again!
5.Right: My sis gave it to me after she discover that it sucks on her...It was brought through online shopping ( :
6.Left: OMG..That's my most recent dress and i love love love the bow thingy..brought from a shop at Queensbay Mall
7.Right: I got too desperate of buying clothes till i gobble this dress without looking where i bought...=.=''

8,9.Left & Right: Both bought at the same store at somewhere in Alor Star..the left one is mine while the right one is my sister's..but she gave it to me after that..so i got two..( :

10 Left: Long singlet hand-me-down from sister which i believed was bought at UK
11. RIGHT: Bought at JB because i was dying to shop

12. Hand-me-down from sister again...=.=''' she bought it without realising that forever 21 had the exact same one with the same price =.=''
13. from my sister too! dang..i feel like a rubbish collector... Bought it at TimeSquare,KL

14, ah...i love this dress...soooo GG...( : from my sister also...god, she must have regretted giving me all these nice dresses...
15. this dress is transparent..so i wonder how am i suppose to wear it out without bothering to wear a singlet inside or something...bought it somewhere at Alor Star


16. Left: ahh, my favourite mini dress...it's very short though, must wear shorts inside..bought it at Sungei Wang, KL
17. right: Ahh, don't see that it's long enough to cover your pride..it's transparent at the bottom..bought it at Sungei Wang, KL

18,19.Credits to Lim Hui Fenn's mother who gave this two lovely dresses to me ( : it belongs to Hui Fenn though... ( :

20, Left: Ooooh, i love those lacey layer cake LBD..bought it at Hadyai..lolx=.=''
21. Right: God, i love the neck part..it's sooo nice and goth looking but i dislike the length of this dress..it's too long..maybe i should cut it..bought it at Sungei Wang, KL

22,23, both were from my sister...and both had the same material..this trend had go out of date already..

24, Left: I believe this had come from UK...
25, Right: I bought this at Harajuku..it comes with a fur type of coat and i had never never wore this dress before..because I'm living in Malaysia..duh..=.=''

26, One of my new year dress ( : a shift dress..only look nice with a waist belt
bought it at Sungei Wang, KL

27, Don't judge a dress by it's size...even though it looks big enough (in pictures) it fits perfectly and i love the top part because i feel like an important people with it...i only wear it once though..bought from somewhere in Alor Star

28. LEft: OMG!! how i love this dress soooo much...( until the button came off and i didn't wear it anymore..) :)
29Right: It comes with accessory ( :
30, LEFT: bOUGHT FROM HK...COMES IN TWO PIECE..I CAN WEAR THE INNER DRESS TOO.. ( :
31.RIGHT: FROM SISTER..VERY SHORT ..FROM KL


32,33: bOTH FROM HK..COZ ITS WINTER SEASON..SO THIS KIND OF TREND POP UP AND I STUPIDLY BUY IT WITHOUT THINKING  IT can GO OUT OF DATE PRETTY FAST

34, LONG STRIPES...

35, I HAD TO keep the tag on to remind myself to take good care of this dress..it's one of my new year clothes ( :

36, Bought from Sungei Wang, KL...i can even wear it as a T-shirt

37, from sister from UK

38, Ugly long singlet from Harajuku

39, 40BOTH FROM HK, BOTH BELONG TO ME AND MY SISTER..AND NOW I'M THE OWNER OF BOTH.

41,42 Both bought when i was 12, 13 yrs old..very old and childish now..one from Orange Sorbet and the other i derno where ( :

43, Too high waisted..from somewhere in Alor Star

44, Oh just LOOK AT THE DETAILS AT THE FOOT OF THE DRESS..SOOOO NICE
ONE OF MY NEW YEAR DRESS TOO

45,bELONGS TO MY SISTER...QUITE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO WEAR FOR DRAMA COMPETITION 2010 

46, From HK...come with a shawl..but i can't find it anymore
TO BE CONTINUE...
coz....
i spend tooo much time on it ady..
OVERLOAD!!!
memory full
=.=''
xoxo
Ann

2 comments:

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit