Thursday, November 11, 2010

I NEED YOU!

Comments!!!
There's this group of 16 years old girls...
3 chinese, 2 malays..they're going to 'buy' my song
called 'Rainbow'..
they sent me 5 messages...and obviously i didn't reply coz i didn't online for 2 weeks
they had took my song, adding k-pop beats and even added a rap part into it..
a company wanted to help them aired their first debut in the radio..
and they said if it's okay, they wanted to take my song and give me a part of their share

what i am afraid is that, if i give them the green lights...
they didn't give me any credits..
they might tell everyone that this is THEIR song...
and i respect my song...it's hard to come up a nice melody these days..
am i going to waste it by selling it off?
On the other hand, i just wish my song could be heard
it's a pity count at youtube..
so should i publisize it? or...????
argh..

here's the song...but please don't judge my singing, because it's horrible..
but judge the melody..

2 comments:

  1. make them sign some paper agreement so that they will give you credit and give you a part of their share like they say they will!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!OMFFFGGGGG!!! :DDD CONGRATZ GALL!!! like seriously it's your 1st BIGGG step :DDD k. my advise: make sure they agree to the terms like to make sure they credit you and the money and stuff on black and white contract. but i think you'd rather them credit you then get the money right? CONGRATZ like reallly god <3 you:DD

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit