Thursday, September 23, 2010

white angel

I can't speak...*CHOke*
   Please listen to Kesha ft. Katy Perry's song, TRUE LOVE..and you know what exactly how i feel..and i have to admit that the song is the background song for THE SIM 2..

I thought my heart bopping feeling ended after  J3 never look at me no more..i have to accept the fact that it is what it is...the feelings grow weaker..it only revives back when he just throw one look over to me...but it hasn't been like that anymore..
what happen?

I forgot about J3 quite sometime, even though i still see him twice a week..it only comes as a flashback after my junior ask me about him again..she said she had been msn-ing with him and she wanted to know if i still....she wanted me to talk to him..but that's insane! i can't! I can never never do that ...i wanted him to make the move, not me!
Right, instead of blabbering what i am frusrating off...relationship at this age could shock my mum..so, at least just let me be friends..get to know him! he knows the guitar for god's sake, i can talk to him about it...(yeah right..)
so...how did J3 started to appear?
The acronym name J3 was created by JiaWen when we were both playing Battleship in class..his name fit perfectly by that number...

There were times where i got the chance to sit in my private car and watch his school dismiss...secretly..i watch him inside, talking yak-yakity with his friends...
There were times i waited for him in my seat and he never turn up for tuitions...
There were times i flashes a smile each time i saw a similar name somewhere
There were times i kept picturing US...
Haiz....I'm 16 now, older, and will had to learn responsibility and acceptance..I shall be patient...this is my new older me:
~I will never fall back the same hole again (my song's lyrics..XD)
~I will gain happiness by accepting the postive side
~I will learn how to grow up
So yeah, i don't care if i dresses too old for my age...this is another way to motivate myself that i am older, wiser and more mature...
*don't laugh*

I love my Thin Body(then)...but right now, I'm FAT
Choir Trip to Penang 16, 17 and 18..Wei ying is going to Shanghai and i don't think there is no one closer then me anymore at Choir Trip...i hope Suyin is going so that i can be roomate as her, but she doesn't seem that sure...I don't feel like i belong to the Choir team, the choral speaking team before...i'm all alone there...and i hate to be alone...
I don't know what to talk to my juniors, and i'm terified with the seniors..so you pretty get the picture that the only team that i belong trully is the Drama team..All hail to them!

When my junior ask me...
Do you still like him?
i paused..a very very long time...
i wanted to tell her..
No...i love him...

xoxo
Ann
 (WON"T BE ONLINE-ING FOR A MONTH!!! MY BLOG IS NOT DEAD!!!! PLEASE REVISIT MY BLOG AFTER A MONTH!!! I"M SURE TO KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH LOADS OF PICTURES)            GOING TO STUDY HIBERNATION NOW..SHH

                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit