Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nobody...

Pray for a wishing star?
Finally get myself to wear an ORANGE T-shirt..it wasn't pure orange anyway..so no big deal

My violin teacher asked me one day if i would like to got KLpac (KL performing art centre) and join the KL team..two days for RM300++ this must be insane..My friend is having a trip and she only needs RM 297 for six days five nights...I cried so much because my parents didn't want me to gooooo..I'm going to perform..not going to a TRIP ..for goodness sake..so my sis helped make a deal, i need to write three malay essay per week in order to go..
HUH! it's all up to fate..THE TRIP TO KLPAC got cancelled..so..waste the tears i spilled..
HEAD CLOSE UP

Recently (or maybe quite a long time ago) i had put on some serious weight..Like MAJOR..how on earth can someone put on 3 pounds with one go? Blame the food! Blame the cheese ball (i called it ball ball) at school! Blame for the never ending foods at home! Really, i can't imagine why i couldn't stop eating..At school, i brought like two tupperwares of food and ball ball to eat..I still FEEL HUNGRY...( no, i wasn't hungry for clothes this time..my stomach is empty) I had to write 'STOP EATING' on my hand at school to keep me for begging for food ..but there'll be no control at home...
Ann: Mama?
Mama: Har?
Ann: I'm hungry larh...
Mummy went to the kitchen to cook something...
(After ten minutes)
Ann: I'm still hungry larh
Mummy went out to buy bread for me..
(Two hours later)
Ann: Got food?
Mama: yeah, i just bake cake for you..
Ann: Oh great...
Ann went on eating and eating and eating..
Annick:What kind of hair next time?
Ann: Pixie cut
seriously, i think pixie cut paired with glam rock is like AWESOME female Michael Jackson..
There was one time i went in MNG (there was a huge sale there) and a girl came in with pixie cut, wearing high boots over black skinnies and a grey cuffed long shirt...wow..from then onwards i make up my mind to get a pixie cut before i die..
YEAH
Mata sepet..

The chess mania starts again..I'm addicted to chess!! seriously, i'm going to quite ping pong club and join the chess club instead (despite that the club T-shirt is red) Bring it on baby, i love love love CHESS...only English chess, i am completely hopeless in chinese chess..

Haiz..
sienz...
CHECK OUT THIS shopping BLOG please
my sis and her friends had just opened it!
PLEASE PLEASE

SUPPORT!!!!!!!


and if you're my classmate..
you don't need to pay for postage..
i'll bring it for you

xoxo
ANN

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit