Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun times over


 
Greens GREENS GREENS
just got prepared to go add math tuition..my mum just got a new cupboard because me and my sister's clothes are too much to handle..i have to carry one BIG bag of clothing away to make room for more clothing...Gbye old clothing...sob sob...
 
The world is full of remorse...Why oh Why Malaysian's politicians wanted to mind the Palestinian's bussiness?? What happen if Israel declare war againts us? I am not surprise if one day..some huge looking potatoes are going to drop from above the sky and once it reaches the land..it SPLAT and we all die..die ..die
hey..remember my last post about BABA VANGA?
WOrld war III is coming soon...waiting for the so called drama to start..
Don't i look huge here? camera's perspective..illusion whatever so called weird names..

so, i hate hate hate hate my teenage life...i can't wait to go to college..i can't imagine myself staying here for the next three years? DON"T ever think of me taking Form six...i can't imagine myself being cage in with no freedom, no connections..no social websites...no in touch with the outskirts...
who could ever live through my life? NOBODY
my parents think that i could ponder it..but no! in my heart, im crying like hell, begging trough the bars to break free...HOW CAN PEOPLE LIVE WITHOUT PHONE?
unless i happen to live back where BABA VANGA is still alive..
i could at least know what my future holds though....
Just came back from a brief trip to KL..didnt buy anything..SOB..after that trip..everyday had to go to school...either i split myself in two to go for choir practice or drama practice or i just don't turn up and go to tuition instead..

THIS SEASON TREND
  • JUMPER /JUMPSUIT/ ROMPERS...
  •  BLUE NAVY JEANS JACKET
  • NUDE OR EARTH TONE SHOES
  • LIGHT BROWN BAG
  • LOTS AND LOTS OF HAIRBANDS/ HEADBANDS
  • STRAIGHT (NOT FLAT) AND FLUFFY HAIR
  • STRAW HATS
  • NAVY SEA SAILORED STYLE CLOTHES..

1 comment:

  1. you know this Palestine stuff is sorta like creepy. i mean baba vanga's predictions, they're like coming true.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit