Thursday, April 1, 2010

style issue 4

Can't believe it..just last year, i owned a short hair
and now..2010...my hair is still chest length..
CAN"T IT GET ANY LONGER????
GRR..im waiting soo hard for it to grow longer so that i can just curl it..
girls! if you're still schooling at high school or whatever..don't choose small curls..you will remind me of my grandma..

androgynous look?..

 
ONE GOOD THING FOR HAVING A TOP THICK AND BOTTOM THIN HAIR IS THAT YOU GET TO LOOK MESSY.


BUT THEN YOU WILL LOOK DISASTEROUS WHEN YOU TIE IT INTO A BUN
(NAH, I wasn't making out with the closet)

And when you wanted to plait it, it will look very loose, but it will not make you feel like Hilly-Billy..


Ah....im going to depart with my braces soon...boo hoo hoo, it became part of my life...but on the other hand, it will be a relief to atcually see my teeth again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit