Thursday, April 29, 2010

blah blah blah

Current mood:
FRUSRATED
Current obsession:
Over a piece of wood
Current flavour:
Cookies and Cream
Current song:
Nothin on you, by B.O.B
Current original song:
By the window (re-edited)
Current instruments:
Drum
Current best friend:
Chiu Yee
Current event:
My mum's school speech day..(gonna play Bad Romance for them) GLEE
Current anticipation:
My sister's coming back tomorrow! Ole! MORE CLOTHES!!!
Current healer:
Music and shopping
Current brand:
FOREVER 21
Current local brand:
PAPERDOLL
Current status:
SINGLE
Current dislike:
Everything
Current Question:
Are you happy?
Current weight:
40kg (89 pounds)
Current height:
157cm
Current face expression:
A FROWN
Current heart beat:
Super fast

WHAT I HAVE FOr MY MEAL?
BREAKFAST: A PIECE OF WHOLEMEAL BREAD
LUNCH: CEREAL
DINNER: HALF A PLATE OF NOODLES

I Don't know how to feel hungry anymore..
i don't know why..
i don't eat anything at all..

2nd Edition: DON"T RUN..ORIGINAL SONG..
please watch

LYRICS

i hug onto something cold
i never feel this before
i look down and its your heart
coz it's worn out tryin to get a life

your heart gave me a stare
it shook and run away
i chase it everywhere
and it pull a face and run away

*don't run Don't run
your living heart is all mine, all mine
even though your heart sprouts golden wings
please fly back to me
i said please don't run don't run
i feel the beat of your heart inside mine
even though it stop beatin sometime
but i know it will be back*

where's my heart i gave you ago
is it still living old?
you said you keep it cold
as you dump the whole thing in a fridge

sorry i can't do much
i don't want to hold a grudge
please give my heart back
and we start another thing to hold
(Go chorus*)

Bridge:
One day, your heart came back
it told me that it misses me
i shed a lot of tears
as you gave my heart back
you told me that you don't want to hurt it
and i left my heart and you left yours
they love each other
and they ran ..away..



ORIGINAL SONG : SAD SONG
this was last year's song..

LYRICS

baby it's so hard to breathe
when you talking things that i can't see
your eyes are looking at me now
those nose, those ears, that tiny mouth

you try to speak but i can't hear
coz there's a major blockage in my ear
before i know it, end is here
i stood and look at you in fear

*And then i
sing a sad song,
longing for another
sad song,
that comes with another
sad song,
that ends with another
sad song* (X2)

Baby you are hurting  me
when you're talking things that i can't see
those words were really cold and clear
those nudge, those blink, those little fear

maybe you were right this time,
when you give me words that isn't fine
it's time to let it go and i
will never try to follow you..

writen by
Ann 2008




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit