Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SISTER

"Ann, you look like shit."
My sister always said that each time she had nothing better to say..
normally i would just shut up and imagine her as a pot calling the kettle black
(Which is hard to imagine, since she was born with a mouth that will never stop speaking)

*SUPER OLD PHOTO*\
NOTE TO SISTER:SORRY FOR COPYING THIS STORY
PLEASE READ AHEAD
Girl, planning to take a bath during halloween night
Uh oh...looks like someone is up to mischief..

OMG!!! caught in the act...!!!but the guy didnt spare her life after all..look what happen next
 
as it turn out..his knife stabbed trough the girl's skull and she was still caught smilling at the hidden camera..

*I can't stop laughing as i look trough my sister's blog!!! IT"S SOOO HILARIOUS...SORRY FOR COPYING YOUR PICTURE..HAHA*

As you can see, my sister had a wicked sense of humour, her sarcastic way of viewing life will not bored me for the rest of my life*

Here is some dish to threw at her..ha

  • My sister is shorter then me by 5 cm...(DON"T DENY THAT)

  • i try so hard to picture her mouth tape by me, but in the end she could talk with her mouth shut too!! how wonderful..

  • She wear my new clothes while i wear her hand me downs..*Talk about injustice*

  • She had this really really best friend who is ONE head taller then her..THEY ARE SOOOO DISTINCT ..OMG LOOK!!!!

I CANT stop laughing when i saw this picture...

My sister would wail and whine all day as she had nothing better else to do..seriously, being at home alone with her could be fun as she just sat sloppily on the couch and critisize how i look..
"Ann, why your face look like shit?"
yes, every sentence to me comes with a "SHIT" and i have a good mind to sent her a toilet bowl for her on coming birthday..
Whenever she wants this, i do THIS for her..whenever she wants that, i do THAT for her..

Oh wait, why am i talking like SHE was my little sister?
SHE is 7 yrs older then me!!
haha..but that was her con side..
she's atcually a very interesting person who is loud at voice (You should have see how mini she is) noisier then the washing machine and crack jokes that sound very hurting...
(AAH, YOU JUST STAB ME, SIS!)

even though we are 7 yrs apart (yes, there is no more siblings in between apart from my bro who is 8 yrs older then me)..we do tend to act like we're almost the same age..
SHe will always be my sister
YOUNG AT HEART
LOVE YOU BABE..

xoxo
ANN

2 comments:

  1. Eh, I do look pretty in the first picture. maybe I should cut that out and paste it in my blog instead!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit