Friday, March 12, 2010

Bloody night...

Just as i was having a great night, writing my new entry, listening to my stupid video, the electricity snap broke and my heart just dropped..
ARGH, just as i wanted to post what i've wrote, the electricty cut off and there was no draft..
BLOODY FFFF

Then, i heard my mum shrieking off in the room. Me and my dad went in to see what happen..
Turn out, it wasn't only my mum shrieking her head off, i could hear my sister's high pitch voice sobbing hysterically on the phone..

"I'm scared...I'm scared..."She kept repeating on the phone to my mum..
"Got bleeding? Is there any bleeding??" my mum asked, almost break down.

The first thought that come to my mind is that my sis find out that she was sick, caught with some disease..mad cow perhaps?
Then the phone was passed to my dad, because my mum couldnt absorbed the shock...
Then i later on dished out that she was caught in an accident..SHE HAD AN ACCIDENT IN UK AND SHE CALLED ALL THE WAY BACK TO ASK FOR HELP???
what can we possibly do? take a ten hour flight to save her?

Then a passer by talk to my dad, she was still lying on the road, waiting for god damn help...WHERE THE HELL IS HER BOYFRIEND??? HAVE ANYONE CALLED THE AMBULANCE????
oh..i get it..he wasnt with her...
And she was knocked down by a bloody idiot car who couldnt differenciate the traffic light colour...She atcually bounce like a ball on that idiot's car..
and it was such a miracle she suffer only a twisted toe?erm..i wasnt so sure..
STUPID FFFF

Thank god my sister revovles around with a lot of friends..GREAT FRIENDS that care soo much to phone back to my parents to inform what the bloody hell had happen to my poor sister..

WHY OH WHY THIS THING HAPPEN WHEN TAMAN GOLF (My housing estate) HAS NO ELECTRICITY????
HOW ON EARTH ARE WE GOING TO SAVE HER FROM ENGLAND???

she turned out to have a broken toe? erm, sorta like twist her whole toe? i derno about clear information..
but she atcually had time to post it up in her blog within 24 hours of her accident?wow...just not 24hrs ago,  she was crying her eyes out and now she can joked about the women , being the ambulance driver, the hot macho guy as the nurse???

for more information for my sister's distraught...
wish my sister...GET WELL SOON!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for posting up comments ( : i will pay you a visit